SO WHAT'S THE PLAN STAN ?
Subject to minor changes
Friday 8th May
· 11.00am: Practice run: Aim to arrive 10am to make the practice run if possible, at Silverton. and any non Indian Riders can join in also.
· 2pm: Go to your room! : Check in to wherever you are staying.
· 3pm till 6pm: Pick up goodies etc: you can come to the Demo Club and pick up your packs and deal with any paperwork.
· 6pm till 7.30pm - meet and greet function at Demo Club.( a drink and nibbles on me, need real food?, club will have some deals on offer for you after event) This is just for Registered Riders. Mates etc can join in from 7.30pm
· Till 9pm - pick up packs for anyone who couldn’t get there earlier.
· 9pm: Home for a good sleep. all go back to your places of stay and have a good sleep. Easy on the grog :-) maybe breath testing in morning!
Saturday 9th May
· From 7am Lions Club will be set up with egg and bacon rolls for registered riders and a bottle of water. (voucher will be in pack,). This is proudly sponsored by Indian Motorcycle Company. yum!. Catered numbers unlikely to be extras available.
· 7.am- Those staying in Silverton - make your way to Penrose Park and start the line up on oval. Bikes will have a sticker placed on headlight and event rego tickets will be scanned. Make sure you have them. A Lanyard supplied for all paperwork at Friday’s event
· 8.00am: Those staying in BH make your way to Penrose Park (about a 15 min ride, watch for wildlife)
· 9.30am/10am ( Pending numbers) - Bikes will leave in single file to start Parade. car to set speed approx. 30/40 k's per hour . Route is approx. 22 kilometres SEE MAP BELOW
· 11.00/11.30 am - (Pending Numbers) Parade should be finished, all bikes counted back and parked in Penrose Park for final count.
· 11.30/12 noon: After count, all bikes to make their way into the main street and park in front of Pub for picture... after that we can basically park all over the town .:-) an Indian takeover! yay!!!!!
· 12 noon/12.30pm: lunch at Silverton Pub- special menu on offer, via Pub
· 2.00pm: Announcements and Presentations.
· Free afternoon to look at all the sights etc.
· 4pm: suggest those staying in BH make their way back before dusk etc.
· Saturday night: Free time to do what you like and with who!
· Sunday: Free time, Mothers Day. There could be a promotion run via local media. Details will be posted. Many riders will depart for home or further adventures.